NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!
We are opening the doors to opportunity, recognition
and a WINNER!
The Roshgold Young Business Achiever Award is OPEN from 27 August 2019 – 30 October 2019! We have begun our quest and search for the winner in this year’s prestigious competition and gala event. Are you the budding entrepreneur and WINNER we are looking for?
ENTER TODAY and be in the running for great prizes!
Do you qualify?
We are looking for young entrepreneurs and business owners between the ages of 18-37 residing in South Africa.
Entry is FREE!
Simply complete the nomination form before the 30 October 2019 and stand a chance to WIN BIG with Roshgold and our valued Partner Sponsors!
Make it happen. ENTER TODAY and keep your eyes glued to our website, and social media handles for exciting information and opportunities over the upcoming weeks! You certainly cannot afford to miss out, this could be the big break and the boost required to grow your business and take it to the next level!
GOOD LUCK to all our entrants.
This years prizes include:
– A Total in excess of R 100 000 in cash prizes for contestants.
– Technology Boost- Stand to WIN an Apple Watch / iPads as well as data bundles
– Special mentoring sessions for qualifying candidates.
– Supporting marketing on Social Media and in Roshgold News.
– Free insertion and listing into the YBAA entrepreneur directory.
– Photoshoot and Video shoot of qualifying wow businesses.
– Personal Business and Life Coaching for Winners
– Briefing sessions in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town.
– Coverage on the Roshgold Young Business Achiever Award Website.
– Trophies & Awards at our Gala Dinner
– Much more exciting opportunities & investor introductions
Meet the Judges
The Roshgold Young Business Achiever’s Awards relies on an Independent Panel of Official Judges to assist us in not only selecting finalists and winners but also to draw on their vast experience and sound advice in nurturing the small businesses profiled in our competition.+
This years judges include:
- Ebrahim Sujee
RG Chairman, Businessman & Activist
- Haroon Kalla
Awqaf SA Chairman
- Nasir Seedat
Assistant General Manager – Albaraka Bank
- Nazir Osman
CEO Broadway Sweets
- Razia Mahomed
- Yusuf Patel
Businessman and Humanitarian
- Zaheera Bham-Ismail
Host of iTrend ITV, Speech & Language Therapist & Audiologist
- Zafeer Nagdee
Consultant & Senior Lecturer
- Iman Faith Melaka
Co-Founder of Tic-IT Telecoms